Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Mumbai
The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesh. It is located in Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The temple has a small mandap with the shrine for Siddhi Vinayak (“Ganesha who grants your wish”). The wooden doors to the sanctum are carved with images of the Ashtavinayak (the eight manifestations of Ganesha in Maharashtra). The inner roof of the sanctum is plated with gold, and the central statue is of Ganesha. In the periphery, there is a Hanuman temple as well.
Siddhivinayak is well known as “Navasacha Ganapati” or “Navasala Pavanara Ganapati” (‘Ganapati bestows whenever humbly genuinely prayed a wish’ in Marathi) among devotees. Ramakrishna Jambhekar Maharaj, a disciple of the Hindu saint Akkalkot Swami Samarth, buried two divine idols in the front of the presiding deity of the temple on the orders on his guru. As prophesied by Swami Samarth, after 21 years after the burial of the icons, a mandar tree grew at that spot with a svayambhu Ganesha in its branches.
What Will You Receive?
Make your Prasad offering to Lord Siddhi Vinayak now to get-
1. The famous “Modak”or Laddu – Lord Ganesha’s favorite
2. Lord Ganesha’s idol
3. Lord Ganesha’s beautiful picture for your pooja mandir
4. The holy Dubba grass and flower
5. Sacred Chunari
6. Sacred Siddhivinayak mauli for your family
7. 1 Ganesha Rudraksha with sacred Ganesha mauli -Protects you from all obstacles
8. Rose water and Ether
9. Ganesha Sahasranam Stotra book